- You should install ezTour in your Window system computer.
- Use a gps data logger such as GPSport 245, M-241, M-1000C or M-1200E which have USB to connect to your computer.
- Select “read the device log” icon at ezTour left-up side. At that time ezTour will ask you that you need enter key.
- You can select the track that you want to import to ezTour.
- Finally, If your computer are at internet, you can see your track which it is showed on Google-Maps.
Hint: Now, the Google-Maps Support ist outdated in ezTour. Holux did not renew the licence. You may see an error over the displayed map.
Source: holux.com, translation reworked, hint added